Saturday, March 14, 2015

Sodalicious sketch challenge

Hi everyone! Today I wanted to share a lo that I did for the latest Sodalicious sketch challenge.
Love their challenges, and had some time to play this afternoon, so I put this lo together about my time running on the tread mill at my gym.


The sketch:


Some close-ups:


This is a close-up showing the tread mill, that I spend a lot of hours on...lol! Below, I used some Soda papers and tape, all to signify miles walked.


As always, thank you for stopping by and have a wonderful day!
Hugs!


8 comments:

  1. Divine! That orange strip with the face....it soooo pops:) glad you had a bit of time to play ... Keep running; you're running for me too (I'm hopeless at exercising!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. FABULOUS! LOVEEEEEEEEEEEE the colors and the stitching!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome! I love the splash of orange!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That burst of orange and the stitching are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  5. such a cool version of the sketch... that orange strip... totally swoony... you even make THE DREADMILL look awesome! (HOW do ya DO that??!?!?) :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another fab page and I love that vibrant orange! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I found it interesting how your notes only focus on website..
    หนังใหม่

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...